New release of NCP IPsec Clients for Juniper operating systems available
NCP VPN Client for Juniper Systems with expanded services
Nuremberg, 27th July 2010 - The NCP engineering GmbH, leading supplier of integrated Remote Access VPN solutions announces the release of a new version of the "NCP Secure Client - Juniper Edition" for Juniper operating systems. After the successful launch of the VPN Client for ScreenOS, it can now also be used for Juniper Junos operating systems. A further highlight is the security quality seal "FIPS Inside" (Federal Information Processing Standard).
The NCPs Ipsec VPN Client which is available for all Windows operating systems (32/64 bit) replaces the NetScreen Remote VPN client and can now also be used in Juniper Junos environments as part of the currently formed alliance (NYSE: JNPR). The NCP Secure Client Juniper Edition offers broad service features which have the aim of simplifying the use and reducing documentation, training and support costs to a minimum. This also means an increase of "uptime", which is the time where employees can work productively.
Facts and highlights
- FIPS Inside is a reliable statement for companies and public authorities to the high security level from official authorities. The NCP IPsec Client integrates the cryptographic algorithms as of version 9.23 as per the international FIPS standard. The relevant cryptography module is certified according to FIPS 140-2 (certificate #1051).
- The graphical, intuitive user interface of the VPN Client makes external communication easier for the users and reduces the normal source of errors.
- The VPN IPsec Client supports all 64 Bit operating systems by Microsoft (Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP) and the Juniper operating systems ScreenOS and Junos.
- Supported by WWAN cards (Wireless Wide Area Networks NDIS 6.2) for WiMAX, UMTS or GPRS in notebooks under Windows 7.
- Details of the NCP Secure Client - Juniper Edition can be found here: http://www.ncp-e.com/de/ueber-uns/oem-partner/ncp-juniper-kooperation.html.
- A Screenshot of the NCP Secure Client - Juniper Edition can be found under: http://www.presseportal.de/go2/juniper-screenshot
- Follow the NCP Blog on http://vpnhaus.ncp-e.com/ or follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/JuergenVPN)
Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, NCP engineering helps IT network managers secure data transmission in public networks and across the Internet. Organisations that employ remote access, mobile computing, teleworking and e-commerce throughout the world rely on NCP for key secure communications technology including Remote Access, IP-Routing, VPN and Firewall solutions, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Network Access Control (NAC). The firm is devoted to avoiding vendor-lock for customers through regular compatibility testing and full integration with PKI-Infrastructures, as well as support for two-factor authentication on end-devices. NCP serves customers through a network of technology, reseller and VAR, and OEM partners, including WatchGuard, T-Systems, Lancom and Astaro.
NCP engineering GmbH
Telefon: +49 911/99 68 - 151
Fax: +49 911/99 68 - 299